Crime

The Rocket Shoe Mishap  

By: Cashewlips McDerp

Yesterday at approximately 4 PM an old man who was languidly eating a carrot was struck on the temple by a flying shoe. He is in the hospital and has suffered extensive brain damage, as of yet he has not been identified. The shoe, it appears, belonged to none other then the famous Bertha Stikkibuns. Upon questioning, Bertha thought to us “I was just rolling around minding my own business, when suddenly I was being thronged by a group of particularly fanatic fans. It seems one of them got a hold on one of my rocket shoes and pulled it off, then somehow managed to turn it on. The shoe simply flew out of her hands and I haven’t seen it until now.” Bertha, even though she is not responsible, has decided, out of the greatness of her heart, to pay for the Carrot Man’s medical bills. No charges will be placed on the shoe snatching girl.