Advice Column

Dear Badiumpapapabadahipspee,

    
My boyfriend of 2 months has recently broken into the YouTube business and is getting tons of fans. I don’t want to sound like the “jealous girlfriend,” but it does bug me how much he enjoys the attention. Should I learn to cope with it? If so, how?

Signed,

Miss Attention Hater


Dear Miss Attention Hater,

I say you ask him about being involved in his show, if he refuses, well, then you know what kind of man he really is and you should drop him like a Hellplant… or more like drop his computer… out a 42 story window… into 4 lanes of traffic. Sorry I was just looking out my window. Actually I think you should stick with the guy for a while and see if his obsession with youtube fame dies down after awhile. and feed him grapes of course, grapes always bring a man back to your side.

Wash my dentures,

Badiumpapapabadahipspee