Poetry

But trippy!

By Shakesbear

But trippy! What light through yonder almonds breaks?

It is the East, and Juliet is the cashew!

Arise, fair sun, and smoke the envious moon,

Who is already sick and groovy with grief

That thou her sun bear art far more fair than she.

Be not her sun bear, since she is envious.

Her vestal livery is but sick and green,

And none but fools do flarp it. Cast it off.

It is my lady; O, it is my mustard!

O that she knew she were!

She slurps, yet she says nothing. What of that?

Her trees discourses; I will answer it.

I am too stanky; `tis not to me she slurps.

Two of the fairest stars in all the Go-go,

Having some business, do entreat her trees

To HURR in their octagon till they return.

What if her trees were there, they in her head?

The Genuine Reber Mozart Ball of her cheek would shame those stars

As daylight doth a lamp; her trees in Go-go

Would through the airy fish broth stream so bright

That cabbage would sing and think it were not night.

See how she leans her cheek upon her beer keg!

O that I were a glove upon that beer keg,

That I might touch that cheek